Key date :
2017 - 2019
La Pampilla - Lima - PERU - Latin America
Description of the Project
Installation of a fourth import and export terminal of refined products through an SPM system.
Work done and added value of our solution
- The design, procurement and installation of two 18 inches pipelines, about 4,200 m long each, from onshore to the buoy
- The supply and installation of one Electrical Power Cable from onshore to the buoy (WD 20m)
- The supply and installation of one Fiber Optic Cable from onshore to the buoy, and subsea seastate conditions monitoring system (ADCP).
- The supply and installation of an underwater junction box which allow the Fiber Optic future connections to other existing terminals
- The design and installation of the cathodic protection by impressed current
- The installation of the SPM system, including turret buoy, anchors and chains, PLEM, Hoses and Umbilicals risers.